Cucusoft MPEG to DVD Burner 3.21
Cucusoft MPEG to DVD Burner is an automatic DVD creator that consists of a DVD Author engine and a video DVD Burner engine. Burn MPEG and MPEG2 files to a DVD. As long as you have a MPEG video file, you are just two steps away from a DVD player.
Only these simple steps are needed to create a DVD:
1. Click the "open" button to choose you MPEG or MPEG2 file.
2. Click "Start to Burn DVD" button.
To avoid error make sure that a blank DVD-writable disc is present in the DVD Writer. The software will indicate how long it will take to create a DVD.
These are the features included:
- Burn Mpeg files directly to DVD.
- Built-in DVD authoring
- Video DVD Disc automatic burner
- Support for popular brands of DVD writers
- Compatible with common DVD players
This program is light, but is only compatible with Windows XP or older. It is really simple and easy to burn a file to a DVD but the limitation is that it must be in MPEG format. Another limitation is that it doesn't support DVD-RW and is now discontinued all though it is still available, as this version was the last ever made.
- Lite program
- No customer service
- Buffer errors when burning
- Doesn't recognize all mpeg files